1. Presentation of the website
Pursuant to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, users of the website www.compose-tech-industrie.fr are informed of the identity of the various parties involved in its creation and monitoring :
- Owner : Compose Tech Industrie – Route de Diesen –
- Website creator : Déclic Communication
- Person in charge for publication : Laurent Steimetz – Tél. : 03 87 92 48 96
- The person in charge for publication is a natural or legal person.
- Webmaster : Laurent Steimetz – Tél. : 03 87 92 48 96
- Hosting : OVH SAS : 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 – 59053 Roubaix Cedex 1
- Foto credits : Adobe Stock – Pexels – Déclic Communication
Legal informations :
- SAS au capital de 50 000 €
- SIREN : 533 023 545
- SIRET : 533 023 545 000 31
- APE : 2016Z
2. General conditions of use of the site and the services offered.
Use of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time, and users of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr site are therefore invited to consult them regularly. This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Compose Tech Industrie may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes and will endeavour to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention beforehand. The legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to take note of them.
3. Description of the services provided.
The purpose of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website is to provide information about the company’s activities. Compose Tech Industrie endeavours to provide information on the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in updating, whether these are its fault or that of third party partners who provide this information. All information on the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website is given for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website is not exhaustive. It is given subject to modifications having been made since it was put on line.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data.
5. Intellectual property and counterfeiting.
Compose Tech Industrie is the owner of the intellectual property rights or holds the rights of use on all the elements accessible on the site, in particular the texts, images, graphics, logos, icons, sounds and software. Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is forbidden, except with the prior written authorisation of : Compose Tech Industrie. Any unauthorised use of the site or of any of the elements it contains will be considered as constituting an infringement and will be prosecuted in accordance with the provisions of articles L.335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
6. Limitations of liability.
Compose Tech Industrie cannot be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated in point 4, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility. Compose Tech Industrie cannot be held responsible for indirect damage (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website. Interactive areas (possibility of asking questions in the contact area) are available to users. Compose Tech Industrie reserves the right to delete, without prior notice, any content posted in this area that contravenes the legislation applicable in France, in particular the provisions relating to data protection. Where applicable, Compose Tech Industrie also reserves the right to hold the user civilly and/or criminally liable, particularly in the case of messages of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photographs, etc.).
7. Management of personal data.
In France, personal data is protected by law n° 78-87 of 6 January 1978, law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, article L. 226-13 of the French Penal Code and the European Directive of 24 October 1995. When using the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website, the following information may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet protocol (IP) address. In any case, Compose Tech Industrie only collects personal information about the user for the purpose of certain services offered by the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website. The user provides this information with full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he/she enters it. It is then specified to the user of the site www.compose-tech-industrie.fr whether or not they are required to provide this information. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 38 and following of Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him/her, by making a written and signed request, accompanied by a copy of the identity document with the signature of the holder of the document, specifying the address to which the reply should be sent. No personal information of the user of the site www.compose-tech-industrie.fr is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium whatsoever to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of Compose Tech Industrie and its rights would allow the transmission of the said information to the eventual purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation of conservation and modification of the data with respect to the user of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr site. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of 1 July 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
8. Hypertext links and cookies.
The www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website contains a number of hyperlinks to other sites, set up with the authorisation of Compose Tech Industrie. However, Compose Tech Industrie does not have the possibility of checking the content of the sites thus visited, and consequently will not assume any responsibility for this fact. Browsing the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website may result in the installation of cookies on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog in the top right-hand corner) / internet options. Click on Confidentiality and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
- Under Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on ‘Content Settings’. In the ‘Cookies’ section, you can block cookies.
- In Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolised by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
Any dispute relating to the use of the www.compose-tech-industrie.fr website is subject to French law. The competent courts of Sarreguemines have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. The main laws concerned.
Law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, notably modified by law n° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to information technology, files and freedoms. Law n° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.
- User: Internet user connecting to and using the above-mentioned site.
- Personal information: “information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the physical persons to whom it applies” (article 4 of law n° 78-17 of 6 January 1978).