1. The objective of the confidentiality policy
- The personal data collected by the website
- The use made of this data
- The access to this data
- The rights that users of the site have
2. Applicable laws
Personal data is :
- processed in a lawful and transparent manner ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes. In accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, the storage and processing of such data for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered incompatible with the original purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed
- accurate, and where necessary kept up to date. All reasonable steps will be taken to correct data that is incorrect in relation to the purpose for which it is collected;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for a period of time sufficient for processing;
- processed in a way that guarantees the security of the data, including with regard to unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction of the data, whether accidental or deliberate.
The processing of collected data is only lawful if at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of the data for one or more specific purposes.
- The processing of the data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which the responsible party, Déclic Communication, is subject.
- The processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of any natural person.
- The processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task of public interest with which Déclic Communication is entrusted
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests, freedoms or fundamental rights of the data subject prevail.
When browsing the https://www.compose-tech-industrie.fr/ website, various personal data about users are collected.
The following data is collected automatically:
- Your IP address
The following data is collected non-automatically:
- Name and first name
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Name of your company or organisation
- Your function
This data is collected when you make a request via our contact form.
No additional data is collected without informing you in advance.
4. Data processing
The information collected by Compose Tech Industrie is used to process your particular request and to send you commercial information related to our company.
5. Sharing of personal information collected
– Employees: We may openly disclose information to employees of Compose Tech Industrie to the extent that they need it to carry out the purposes set out in this policy
In addition, personal data collected may be shared:
– If Compose Tech Industrie is required to do so by law
– If the information is required for any legal proceedings
– To protect the legal rights of Compose Tech Industrie
Apart from the situations provided for in this policy, personal information will not be disclosed or shared with third parties.
6. Storage and protection of personal data
Compose Tech Industrie does not store personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In order to protect this data, we implement the following measures:
– Our server is secured by a firewall
– All our computers are protected by strong passwords
– Our website https://www.compose-tech-industrie.fr is protected by security extensions
– Our premises are under video surveillance and secured with a security alarm
7. User rights
In accordance with chapter 3, art 12-23 of the RGPD, users of the website https://www.compose-tech-industrie.fr/ have the following rights with regard to their personal data
– Right of access
– Right of rectification
– Right to erasure
– Right to restrict processing
– Right to data portability
– Right to object
To exercise any of these rights, to access, modify or delete your data in any way, you can contact us via our contact form: https://compose-tech-industrie.fr/nous-contacter/
A cookie is a file stored on a user’s hard drive when browsing a website. This cookie makes it possible to better understand the data relating to the user’s browsing habits in order to offer a better user experience.
For all information relating to cookies, we invite you to consult our page dedicated to the cookies policy: https://compose-tech-industrie.fr/composite/politique-de-cookies-ue/
If you need to contact us, you can do so via our contact form https://compose-tech-industrie.fr/nous-contacter/
Or by telephone on 03 87 92 48 96